Quality Improvement Coordinator
|Benefits:||Competitive Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K and Paid time Off |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Is responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring quality improvement and risk management indicators related to the quality and safety of the agency’s service delivery systems; and for monitoring and reporting agency adherence to all standards, policies, and practices based upon governing and accrediting regulations and accepted standards of professional practice
|Duties:||Area of Responsibility|
• Display sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
• Establish, implement, and monitor formal internal and external systems necessary to monitor the safety and effectiveness of all programmatic services;
• Develop, implement, and produce a coordinated and comprehensive written reporting system which captures data, outcomes, and trends (including risk management trends) in the agency’s service delivery system and report results to senior management.
• Interpret and analyze said written reports to senior management staff in order to build and improve upon the agency’s programs and minimize risks to clients, staff and the agency;
• Provide leadership and technical support to the agency’s Quality Improvement committees and to follow up, implement, and report on committees’ recommendations;
• Take the leadership role in re-accreditation and re-licensure activities of the agency;
• Provide training and continuing education for all staff related to Quality Improvement functions
• Develop and manage the completion of the agency’s annual evaluation plan;
• Present the agency and its program components to the community in a manner that promotes positive public relations.
• Work independently and professionally in performing job responsibilities.
• Self-monitor performance to ensure that established professional/ethical standards/practices are met.
• Provide collaboration and support to colleagues as needed and denoted by supervisors.
• Function as part of a program and agency team.
• Perform other duties related to department goals and projects as needed.
• Maintain valid NC Driver’s license, adequate auto insurance, and have access to an operating vehicle in order to attend to CHS business.
|Qualifications:||POSITION SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR EDUCATION:|
• Educational and experience levels as determined by the Council on Accreditation, the NC Department of Health and Human Services, licensing regulations for that position, or combination of education/experience as determined appropriate by the agency.
• Outstanding verbal/writing and computer database skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.